Recent Listening: Songs With Names That Form A Sentence

  • One Day Like This – Elbow
  • While You Wait For The Others - Grizzly Bear
  • Blowing Lungs Like Bubbles - Efterklang
  • Please, Baby, Please - David Bazan
  • Stand By Me - John Lennon
  • In The Flowers - Animal Collective
  • I Want To Tell You - The Beatles
  • How To Disappear Completely - Radiohead
  • The Way Young Lovers Do - Van Morrison
  • All Neon Like - Björk

Saturday 20 February 2010

Patterns..Yum!




My partner in creative crime, Owen Davey, has recently been preparing for an exhibition of his work in Falmouth. Some of the new things he's been doing included repeating patterns. His were rather fantastic and inspired me to embark upon a journey of pattern making myself. These are three I put together today which I'm pleased with and they'll soon be available in the guise of an A5 print and maybe even a badge set if you're lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment